Dr. ing. Mira Vasic helps individuals develop their leadership skills and companies to become truly inclusive. She is an expert on topics of female leadership and gender-diversity. Mira is a frequently asked international keynote speaker and teaches MBA courses for Politecnico di Milano Business School. She is a Senior Partner and co-owner of ‘In Touch Female Leadership & Career Academy’ and has a tremendous passion for empowering women.
In the past ten years, she has been working as a researcher and consultant for both commercial and governmental sectors in Serbia, Spain, Greece, Italy and the Netherlands. She also holds a PhD in Structural Engineering from Politecnico di Milano (2015) and fluently speaks 4 languages. Her value is her enthusiastic approach and her great sense of humor.
Below are sample topics; please feel free to contact me if you’d like to schedule a talk or discuss a customized workshop or masterclass.
- The unwritten f/m rules in business
- Strategic business negotiation: behaviour and gender factors
- Levels of power and influence
- Unconscious gender bias
- Inter-vision: Showing your best self
Below are sample topics; please feel free to contact me if you’d like to schedule a talk or discuss a customized keynote or inspirational talk.
- ‘The unwritten rules of making the career game’
- ‘Why women should negotiate their (first) salary’
- ‘How to fight the crab basket and queen bee effect in organisations’
- ‘How to become an inclusive leader’
- ‘How to attract, promote and retain more women in TECH’
Get your personal advice
You can now book a free 30min (video) call if you’d like to discuss a customised workshop or talk that I can give in your organisation.