What do we stand for?
At In Touch, we believe that the world will be a better place for everyone if women have more influence on the world.
We use more than 25 years of personal and professional experience to put more women in charge.
What do we do?
We give career workshops, trainings, keynote lecture, executive coaching and we write articles and management books.
We also have our own online career academy.
How we can help you?
We help individuals to develop and use leadership skills strategically, share the unwritten rules in business with them and make sure they get more impact and influence on their career and on the world.
We introduce gender diversity as a business issue in companies and organisations. We help them to become truly inclusive organisations that value both feminine and masculine working styles. We help organisations to have a happier labour force and a higher rate of job satisfaction for both men and women.
Proven Track record
In Touch Female Leadership & Career Academy was founded by Monic Bührs en Elisa de Groot 25 years ago. We started as an executive search company and since 2002 the focus moved to training and coaching of ambitious women. Due to these many years of experience In Touch is now known as the expert to make women visible, keep women on board and develop female talent. Besides that all partners are frequently asked international speakers at worldwide events.
The senior partners are also authors of several bestsellers like ‘Stratego for women’, ‘The unwritten rules to boast your career’, ‘Onderhandelen voor vrouwen’, ‘Sterke mannen Slimme vrouwen’, ‘Vrouwen bluffen niet’ en ‘Stratego voor vrouwen’.
Why In Touch
- Knowing the unwritten rules in business
- More visibility and strategy
- Fun playing business politics
- Demonstrated impact
- Practical and immediately applicable
Elisa de Groot has a lot of experience in human resources and change management. She has over 25 years of experience in empowering women, female talent development and gender diversity and inclusion. She is author of several successful management books like the eversellers ‘Stratego for women’ and ‘The unwritten rules in business’. Elisa is an inspirational facilitator and keynote speaker and she is admired for her ability to interact with her audience and her humor.
Mira Vasic obtained her PhD as a structural engineer in Milan. She worked as a passionate lecturer at several universities all over the world and, among others, she was a senior advisor and researcher at TNO. Mira has a passion for leadership development and empowering women. Together with her experience as an expat she will mainly focus on expanding our services to the international and expat market.
Monic Bührs pursued her studies in the fields of electric engineering, marketing and business administration. After several management positions she co-founded In Touch women resource management in 1997. Her company is specialized in female careers. She develops various leadership programs for companies to keep female talent on board. She also trains and coaches women in their careers. Monic Bührs is also co-author of several management books. The book ‘Stratego for women’ was nominated management book of the year. Monic is a frequently asked national and international speaker. Her value is her down to earth approach and her great sense of humor.
During the Women’s Career Program you learn how to play the game strategically in your own authentic way. The topics are very diverse and interesting. I like the interactive way it’s been given. The power of working in a small group is that you are forced to follow your personal drive.
I believed this was a very valuable and interesting program and am so happy I participated. I now like ‘the game’ and I see enough possibilities to put in practice. It helps me to prepare conversations, but also to reflect on these conversations to take lessons of it. The program was various and challenging. It costs energy but also gives energy.
What a great night with Julia Wouters in ‘De Rode Hoed’. Interesting, to the point, no complaining, vulnerable and funny as well. Great!
- a.s.r. verzekeringen
- ABN AMRO
- Airbus Defence & Space
- American Express
- APM Terminals
- Ballast Nedam
- Bausch + Lomb
- BNG bank
- Buhma Stemra
- CRI Catalyst Company Belgium
- Delta Lloyd
- Delta wonen
- DEME offshore
- DPI consultancy
- Dura Vermeer
- ECT terminals
- Esther Mollema HPO Center
- Etam group retail
- Friesland Campina
- Kempen capital management
- Management Impact
- Mediq Tefa
- Nationale Nederlanden Investment Partners
- Plastipak Packaging Inc.
- Pre wonen
- Protivity consulting
- Schiphol Group
- SNS Reaal
- Talking Results
- TATA steel
- TeekensKarsten advocaten notarissen
- Triple A
- Woningstichting Barneveld
- AMC Ziekenhuis
- Beroepsvereniging Verzorgenden Verpleegkundigen
- Brandweer Amsterdam Amstelland
- De Nederlandsche Bank
- Domus Magnus
- Erasmus MC
- Flevo ziekenhuis
- FMO Entrepreneurial Development Bank
- Gemeenten Amstelveen, Amsterdam, Arnhem, De Ronde Venen, Deventer, Eindhoven, Gouda en Rotterdam
- GGZ InGeest
- Groene Hart ziekenhuis
- Hogeschool Utrecht
- iPH Institute for positive health
- Jeroen Bosch ziekenhuis
- Join Research Centre (JRC) Ispra
- Laurentius ziekenhuis
- Leiden University Medical Center
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Ministeries van Binnenlandse Zaken, Buitenlandse Zaken, Economische Zaken, Financiën, Justitie, Onderwijs Cultuur en Wetenschap, Sociale Zaken en Werkgelegenheid
- Nationale Politie
- NIMD (Netherlands Institute
- Multiparty Democracy)
- Noordwest ziekenhuisgroep
- Nederlandse Spoorwegen
- NSOB (Nederlandse School voor Openbaar Bestuur)
- Nyenrode Business University
- Politecnico di Milano
- Provincie Gelderland
- Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland
- Rode Kruis ziekenhuis
- Staatstoezicht op de Mijnen
- Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- Svenska Handelsbanken
- Tergooi Ziekenhuis
- Universiteit Leiden en Utrecht
- Veiligheidsregio’s Friesland en Zaanstreek-Waterland
- Wageningen University & Research
- Wallaart & Kusse Public Affairs
- Woonzorggroep Samen
- Zorggroep Almere